| Current Project
Karara Iron Ore Project
5 Off Tower Mills weighing 80T each complete with installation of mechanical equipment
15 metre work boat for
MacKenzie Marine & Towage
in Esperance with an estimated
10-12 tonnes Bollard Pull
Marine & Civil – Large Piling
Template for Gorgon Project
[ more news... ]
Other notable tugs built by Structural Marine are:
- A particular highlight in the marine sector is the recent
successful completion in 2002 of the 65 tonne bollard pull
harbour tug, Cape Pasley, which is currently operating in
the Port of Esperance. This vessel, known as a 'pocket Hercules'
has more pull per metre of length than any tug in the southern
Mining & Offshore Oil
- The vessels 'Guya' and 'Baru' built in 2003 and operating
in the bauxite export facility at Gove, Northern Territory.These
tugs have 60t bollard pull which exceeded Alcans required
- Two 15 metre 11 tonne bollard pull custom designed tug/workboats
"Seahorse Parma" and "Seahorse Kowari", built in 2003 for
Defence Maritime Services for use at the Naval facilities
at Darwin and Stirling bases.
We have also competed major fabrication projects in the mining
and offshore oil industries:
Pressure vessels including:
- Midwater Arches and associated mooring systems for offshore
projects including the Laminaria oilfield.
- Umbilical storage reels (20 off 300 tonne capacity) for
- Acid transport tank weighing 280 tonne for installation
into the BHP vessel "Iron Sturt".
- Mineral sands floating dredge/process facility for use
at Eneabba, Western Australia.
- Rotating Trommels for mineral sand processing.
- Gold processing plant for the Gympie mine in Queensland.
- Two of 1000 tonne per hour mobile mining plants for use
at the Iluka Eneabba mineral sands mine.
Autoclaves for the brickmaking industry 30m long class 1 to
Gold processing vessels to AS1210 class 3.
Marine pressure vessels to GL survey requirements.
- Rail Car Dump Hoppers for Hamersley Iron Port upgrade